Click here to download our WM Camp Meeting Luncheon
Click here to download the W.A.R.M. Fall Luncheoneer
A WORD FROM THE WOMEN'S MINISTRIES PRESIDENT
It is a joy to have the opportunity to serve as Women’s Ministries President in the great state of Western North Carolina. As we begin our journey I trust that we will experience a oneness in Christ. We as women of God have an awesome privilege to minister not only to those close to us but to those around the world. We want to be women of purpose, prayer and passion. Passionate about serving in the areas God has called us to serve. Passionate about our families and friends knowing our Lord and Savior. Passionate about our personal relationship with our Heavenly Father. Jesus served with passion and we can do no less.
Women's Ministries exist as an avenue to empower women for Christian service. Around our world dedicated women are making a significant difference by devoting their time, talents and financial recourses to accomplish ministry. To help achieve these ministry objectives we want to provide an atmosphere where women can:
- Mature Spiritually
- Develop their ministry and leadership gifts
- Promote personal daily devotions, prayer and Word.
- To contribute to the general welfare of home, church, community and world.
- Support Benevolence and mission projects
- The Women's Ministries at the local and state levels are truly “Serving Our World with Love." (Gal. 5:13)
Women Ministry Board Members
Rita Phillips, Carol King,Yolanda Ferguson, and Myra Carter
Click here to launch the Church of God International
Women's Ministries Website